How to Change Background Color on Instagram Stories and make Them Unique
Stories are one of the most popular types of content on Instagram today, but competition is growing with the number of stories. You need to come up with new story ideas and ways to style your content to make it stand out. And it is important to work not only on the subject of such videos but also on their visual design. In this review, we’ll talk about how to change the background color on Instagram story.
Instructions for Execution
So, every beginner is wondering how to make history on Insta? The first step is to select and fill the background. This can be done both by standard means of the application and by using extensions or other programs. First, let’s look at the algorithm of actions when creating your own story:
- Click on the camera icon in the upper right corner.
- Take a photo, shoot a video or add an old photo from the gallery.
- Add, if desired, stickers or text.
- Click “save” at the bottom of the screen.
- Finally, we publish the story by clicking on the “+”.
Where can I get a ready-made picture for a story?
If there is no time to select and change the background color, fill, then there is an opportunity to download a ready-made picture for your story! There is nothing easier than to score “icons for Instagram stories” in the search, go to “pictures” and choose the image that you like!
How can I change the background for stories through programs?
Not always, in order to change the image, there are enough Instagram tools at hand. If your fantasy requires more, then use the programs to change the background mode in the story. The algorithm for working with the two most popular programs: Unfold and Story maker will tell you how to change it quickly and efficiently.
First, you need to download the program. This can be done both in Google Play and in the App store.
- After installation, go to the application and click on the “+” at the bottom of the work area to create a new story.
- Enter the name and click on the “Create” button.
- Click on the “+” again and select the cover of the future story. Layout thumbnails can be seen in the panel at the bottom of the screen. It should be noted that the layout may include adding text or photos to stories. Do not neglect this opportunity!
- To see the result, click on the eye image in the lower-left corner. The application will immediately show the finished model as it will look in the Insta.
- If the result met your expectations, then save the product by clicking on the arrow in the upper right corner. In addition, it is possible to immediately send the finished story to Instagram.
We download the application through stores for Android or iPhone.
- After installation, launch and select one of the free ready-made layouts. It can be a picture with an inscription or a whole grid of pictures.
- Click on the “Background” button, which is located at the bottom of the screen.
- In choosing we are guided by a sense of style and imagination. Choose a photo from the gallery, take an instant photo, fill the image with one color, or choose a ready-made texture.
- If the layout means writing text, then after setting the background, click on the area for the text and write your thoughts there. The font can be changed as you like.
- At the bottom of the screen, select the “Gallery” button and upload the photo you want to share.
- Now you can check everything, change if you don’t like something, and save by pressing the corresponding key at the top.
Of course, it is better for a novice user to get acquainted first of all with a set of standard Instagram tools. The creation of a background with the help of them is distinguished not only by its simplicity and ease but also by the presence of the necessary minimum of funds.
To get by with Instagram tools, we adhere to the following algorithm:
- Click on the “Your story” button.
- Take a photo or select a photo from the gallery.
- The menu for image editing appears. In it, select a drawing tool.
- Now we define the background color.
- After selecting, hold your finger anywhere on the screen until the fill occurs.
- We develop the photo because the filling occurs over the photo. Select the eraser and simply erase the background where the photo should be.
- Save the story by clicking on the checkmark in the upper right corner.
Now you have the opportunity to make your Instagram account unique and create original content. Use it as you see fit, capturing the attention of new subscribers and achieving popularity.