How to set up the export of the list of Instagram subscribers
Subscriber Unloading provides an opportunity to get a complete list of accounts that follow your profile. This information is necessary for the comprehensive promotion of the page, because the key to success is a well-formed portrait of the target audience. And to do this, you need to know the gender, age, and preferences of your followers. You can try to unload users manually, spending a lot of time on it, or you can use a special service.
How to set up the export of the list of subscribers to Instagram as quickly and efficiently as possible? Let’s figure it out together!
How to unload Instagram followers
First, it is worth deciding on the goals of unloading subscribers:
- this will allow you to soberly assess the audience and see who the content is directed to and whether it is relevant;
- you can create the most accurate portrait of the target audience for adjusting marketing moves;
- unloading subscribers will help determine the winner of the giveaway, weed out bots and inactive pages, as well as draw up a content plan for the future and predict the reaction of followers.
Do not confuse the collection of data from existing subscribers with parsing (search and collection of potential followers). Uploading provides accurate and up-to-date information, and contributes to the expansion of coverage indirectly.
A simple algorithm should be followed:
- Go to the Instaplus website and register on the platform.
- Click Create Job.
- Enter your account login to collect subscribers.
- Check “Collect Data” in the action list.
- Next, select the type of source (geolocation, hashtag, audience of users, list of users, my account).
- Depending on the selected item, specify the source itself (for example, geo-link or username). When you select the “My Account” source type, the service will automatically collect the list of profile users specified in the first item for collection.
- In a special window, specify the number of users you want to collect (you can also configure the parameter according to which only public accounts should be collected).
- Next comes filter setup. Here you can select the parameters of the accounts that you will collect. Or leave the “No filter” setting.
- When all fields are filled in, click “Run Job”.
Via the “Data download” function
This method works exclusively on a computer:
- Log into Instagram via PC.
- Click on the gear to open the Settings item.
- Select the “Privacy & Security” section.
- Below you will find the item “Downloading data”.
- Click “Request File”.
- Click Next.
- Enter the password for the page and click “Request file” (the file will be sent to the email linked to the account within 48 hours).
- When the file is in your mail, you need to open the archive and pull out the document connections.json.
- Next, you need to open it with a text editor. Copy all the data and transfer it to an Excel spreadsheet.
You can also configure the export of the list of subscribers through a special parser script. Work algorithm:
- Open Instagram on your computer.
- Go to the profile from which you want to “pull” the list of followers.
- Open the subscribers and subscriptions view.
- Press the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + SHIFT + J (on Windows), or Cmd + Option + J (on Mac). This will open the developer console.
- Copy the text of the script from the link.
- Paste the text into the developer console and press Enter.
- Copy the list of names (to do this, select them and press Ctrl + C ).
It remains only to summarize all of the above. Manual filling will take you a lot of time, but you will get 100% result. True, if the number of subscribers has long exceeded several thousand, then in this case it is better not to bother yourself and use the Instaplus service, which will do the bulk of the work for you.
Remember that the frequency of uploading directly depends on the number of followers and the regularity of their growth. We advise you to set up the export of the list of subscribers at least 2 times every six months.