List of comments for Instagram (customization + examples)
Instagram comments are the main way of communication between users. By leaving notes under the posts of other members, brands and bloggers discover new audiences. This increases engagement. However, to achieve such an effect, it is not enough to comment on something several times or leave emoticons. We recommend compiling a list of comments for Instagram in advance for all occasions. With it, you can quickly respond to the situation and do not miss the opportunity to declare yourself and please other users.
Why you should use ready-made comments
Nowadays, writing comments isn’t just for the sake of being polite. It’s also an effective tactic to draw attention to your profile.
Posting comments requires much more time and effort when it comes to publishing comments that really fit the post in semantic meaning and carry a certain urge.
Coming up with an interesting comment every time is problematic and gets boring very quickly. In addition, it takes a lot of time and at this rate, not all comments can be successful. In a hurry, mistakes can be made, wrong phrases picked up.
It is quite obvious that in such conditions, many are trying to download a ready-made list of comments, or find any other solutions for their automatic composing.
Having a list of templates, it will be enough just to copy the phrase that is suitable for the meaning and paste it into the comment field. It’s even easier to start automatic posting of comments. Thus, everything will take a few seconds, while your comments will always be in the subject.
Comments for Instagram (list)
Cute, witty and sometimes funny – a variety of comments will come in handy to promote your account and improve interaction with the audience. If you are not an uninterrupted phrase generator, then we suggest using a list that is relevant for any occasion. You can take it as a basis and supplement it while working with your account.
- Send this selfie to NASA because you are a star⭐
- This look deserves a round of applause👏👏👏
- I love you to 🌗 and back.
- I think I’ve known you all my life💕
- Wow you look great👏💐
- This is the best I’ve seen lately
- This is why I follow you😉
- How do you look so good every day? 😯
- I think this is what angels look likeli
- Million Dollar Smile😃
- Your only smile can make my day😃
- You could become a professional model💃
- Hmm, it should be illegal to look like this🚔🚔🚔
- This is a photo of fire🔥🔥🔥
- The beauty of photography has no boundaries💔
- You can immediately see that there is a sense of style👏
- You are the envy
- This photo made my day🙌👍👍
- This photo can become a reference🎀
- Nothing shines brighter☀️☀️☀️
- Are you a professional photographer? 📷
- You look like a star🌟🌟🌟
- Just a cupcake🍰
- Nice photo😍
- Millions of Photos👏🏻💰
- Magical selfie👸
- Outfit fire💃🔥
- You are a goddess😻
- Beware, world! 🔥
- Enchanting photo✨💫
- Looks delicious😋😋😋
- Cool! 👏🏻👍🏻
- Wooow! 🌟🌟🌟
- More people like you and the world would be better🙌
- With such a figure, you can safely follow the Oscar😻😽😽
- The biggest mistake in my life is that we did not know each other before
- You’re like royalty. You can immediately see the politeness and stateliness of the figure, which attract special attention! 👑
- Everything is much more fun with you👯😜
- Someone call the fire department because this post🔥🔥🔥
- This is the kind of content I followed you for
- Thank you for making the world happy with these selfies🙏🙏🙏
- I came, I saw, I forgot what I wanted👀
Basic rules for selecting comments
Comments have become a good way to draw attention to a profile, but you always need to know the edge and select them carefully. Otherwise, they may look inappropriate and be perceived as spam.
Always use these rules when choosing them:
- Comments should definitely fit the post.
- Incorrect statements should be avoided. For example, appearances underneath landscape photos will look more than inappropriate.
- Personal treatment should not be confused.
- Comments for a younger audience of users may contain trending words such as “hype”, “fire”, “shock”, etc. In the case of communication with a more mature audience of users, it is better to choose more conservative options.
But still, there are no clear rules as such. If you think a specific comment would be appropriate, then most likely it is. In the comments, you can indulge in humor, and sarcasm, and a ton of emoticons. The main thing is that the recording does not look as if you left it on purpose to attract attention.
How to create a list of comments in Instaplus
The list of ready-made comments greatly simplifies the task for SMM managers. Their auto-placement will help to simplify the task even more.
To set up your comment list for automatic posting with InstaPlus, you just need to follow a few simple steps:
- Go to the site, log in to your personal account and select the “My lists” section.
- Select the type of list, that is, “Comments”.
- Click “Create New List”.
- A page for creating a list of comments will open, where you will first need to specify a name for the list. It can be anything, the main thing is that you understand what it testifies to.
- Next, in the right window you need to enter a list of all comments. Each new comment must be written on a new line. You can also insert emoticons and active links into them.
- After the list is ready, you need to click on the “Save all changes” button.
- Next, you will see on the bottom left a reflection of the total number of comments, as well as the number of posts in which mistakes were made. If you are satisfied with the list, all you have to do is click the “Save” button.
In case of difficulties, users can always contact the customer support service with any question.
Restrictions or how to avoid being banned
Like any other activity, comments on Instagram have certain limits set by the administration of the social network. Violation of them may lead to account blocking. It is recommended to post no more than 12-14 comments per hour. You need to make a time delay of 350-400 seconds between comments.
To avoid blocking, it is also recommended to make comments as different as possible and have a list of at least 20 diverse entries. Otherwise, the Instagram algorithms may also consider the actions as spam.